We are pleased to be exhibiting at DSEI again this year. Visit our stand in the Future Tech Hub to discover the latest innovations we have available to license from across the MOD and how our work helps protect our armed forces and benefit the UK economy.
Ploughshare is an integral part of the MOD innovation ecosystem, bringing together inventors, investors and end users to make real its world-class innovations. Innovation in defence has grown in prominence in recent years, and MOD’s commitment to innovation was highlighted recently in the Defence and Security Industrial Strategy (DSIS) in which we were highlighted:
The MOD will also explore options for a greater use of Ploughshare Innovations Ltd to accelerate the commercialisation of government controlled dual-use IP through incubation, licensing and creation of spin out companies.
– MOD Defence and Security Industrial Strategy, March 2021
We welcome conversations from anyone involved in defence innovation. Are you:
- an SME interested in licensing a specific technology or want an insight into the wide range of innovations we have access to?
- a MOD employee that creates intellectual property or needs to demonstrate impact / outcomes from your investment in S&T?
- an investor looking for transformational technologies to back?
To book an appointment with us, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The world-leading event that connects governments, national armed forces, industry thought leaders and the global defence & security supply chain on an unrivalled scale. With a range of valuable opportunities for networking, a platform for business, access to relevant content & live-action demonstrations, the DSEI community can innovate, share knowledge, discover & experience the latest capabilities across the Aerospace, Land, Naval, Security & Joint domains.
|Date||14 – 17 September 2021|
|Stand Number||H2-363 (in the Future Tech Hub, opposite ADS Group)|
- Technologies: Defence & Security technologies available for license
- Event: www.dsei.co.uk | @DSEI_event