Improve results from complex DNA mixtures
The analysis of complex DNA mixtures containing three or more DNA profiles is a challenge in forensic DNA analysis.
Asunder is a proprietary method for interrogating mixtures of nucleic acids, it can identify the number of contributors in a mixture and their DNA profile, without any knowledge of the contributors or the contributors’ genotypes. Results have shown significant gains over existing methods of analysis.
- Separates complex DNA mixtures
- Provides the probability that certain profiles created the mixture without any knowledge of the contributors
- Removes any potential bias of known suspect or victim genotypes
- If a potential contributor’s genotype is known, comparison can provide supporting evidence that it is the most likely
- Law enforcement / Security services
- Crime Forensics
- Homeland security
- Defence and intelligence