A software tool which collects images from multiple feeds to provide information about a situation or location.
Billions of images are taken every day and can be a useful source of information when collated. From event experiences and crowd monitoring to coordination in disaster zones, Real-time Image Collator provides relevant images to aid decision making.
Real-time Image Collator is a software tool that collects filtered images from chosen feeds and presents them with geolocation data to the end user. The subject of the images are not analysed, rather, it is a tool to aid decision making by providing a collection of images that match a chosen search criteria (i.e. keywords, time, location).
- Global Reach — the system can take inputs from a number of sources hosted on the Internet to provide situational awareness from potentially any location.
- Real-time — images are processed in real-time to allow rapid decision making. As further images are made available the image collection automatically refreshes.
- Targeted — the image collection can be filtered to focus on a particular time frame, keywords or location(s).
- Multiple Searches — a number of searches can run concurrently to refine or broaden the image collation as required.
- Event experience Apps
- Emergency response
- Crowd management
- Image library research for news / media